PAC Library provides the following services to the faculties and students for fulfilling their academic needs.
Book-Talks, General Knowledge Competitions
Organizing Seminars/Conference/Workshops /Symposiums etc
- The Library provides the Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) facility to the users in order to find out the availability of the documents in the library.
- OPAC provides the proper information about the document which they need.
- User can easily trace the availability and location of the document in the Library.
- The necessary guidance / help offer by the staff of the Library to the user to access the document without any troublesome.
- General Service
- Current Awareness Service
- Reference Desk
- Digitized Old Question Paper Archive